Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races. Available with twin, composite tillers or wheel steering and choices in mainsheet management, the deck layout ensures easy handling through well thought-out ergonomics and optimised sailing functions.
- Winner Palermo-Montecarlo x2
- Winner Roma x2
- Winner Lunga Bolina x2
- Winner Campionato Italiano Offshore x 2
- Winner Giraglia Rolex Cup ORC x 2
- Winner 151 Miglia ORC x2
- Winner Regata dei Tre Golfi IRC x 2
- Winner Lunga Bolina IRC x 2 e ORC x 2
- Winner Roma per 2 ORC
- Second place Campionato Invernale Riva di Traiano IRC3
- Winner 100 Miglia Solo
- Second place Palermo-Montecarlo IRCx2